Your Number One Question – What are “tax relief services” and how can it help me with my tax problem?
Answer – Tax Relief Services generally refer to a group of services that I provided to assist you in solving your individual tax situation and settling your taxes.
Your Number Two Question – What are your tax resolution services prices and can I afford your fee?
Answer – Doing nothing will cost you a lot more money. I will evaluate your case for free, present an action plan and quote you a fixed fee for those services. I will work with you to pay for those services in manner that fits your budget.
Your Number Three Question – How do I get started?
Answer – Give me a call or text me at 512/522-6036 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll set up a no cost consultation in a virtual setting or over the phone to go over your situation and come up with an action plan and budget.
Austin Tax Help provides IRS Tax Resolution Services in Austin and surrounding communities to individuals and small businesses. Enrolled Agents are licensed to practice before the IRS across the country, so I can help you if you live in Austin, Texas or the far corners of Maine, Florida, Washington or California.
The term “IRS tax resolution services” refers to a group of services provided to taxpayers who are at odds with the IRS, no matter the reason. As an Enrolled Agent licensed by the IRS, I can represent you before the IRS in all matters – IRS audits, IRS conferences, IRS appeals, IRS due process hearings, and other matters. My role is like that of an attorney representing his client in court or in other business matters. I act as your advocate before all levels of the Internal Revenue Service. I provide a range of tax resolution services tailored to resolve your IRS issues and your unique situation. My services are priced as a fixed fee, with payment terms available.
Some of the IRS problems I handle include:
• IRS Audits
• Payroll Tax Problems
• IRS Liens
• IRS Levies
• IRS Wage Garnishments
• Unfiled Tax Returns
• Settlement Taxes - IRS Back Taxes
• Innocent Spouse Claims
As an Enrolled Agent, licensed to practice before the IRS, I provide several tax resolution services to solve your IRS problems. I am a Tax Resolution Specialist, trained to solve your tax problem. Each problem presents its own unique set of challenges. Payroll Tax Problems present a different set of challenges, and appropriate response than the case of unfiled returns. I can advise you on potential qualification for an Offer in Compromise, or perhaps something as simple as catching up on unfiled returns.
Tax Resolution Services Solutions
Here is a quick rundown on some of the more common solutions that I can provide as an Enrolled Agent and Tax Resolution Specialist to assist a taxpayer:
1. Offer in Compromise – Just as it sounds, it is a taxpayer’s offer to settle their back taxes in exchange for a smaller amount of money than what is due. Unfortunately, not all will qualify for this program. Qualification is based on your particular financial profile. Experience counts when analyzing your financial situation. Preparing an Offer in Compromise submission is very much an art form. Please click on he highlighted text for a deeper dive into Offer in Compromise.
2. Unfiled Returns – First of all, please know that you are in a no judgment zone. Our goal is to assist you get out of this financial jam, not make a judgment as to how you got here. My experience in this area is that most taxpayers arrive in this place as a result of an unforeseen event – a death in the family; divorce; loss of a business or something else out of the ordinary. My first goal is getting you “stabilized” by gathering the information needed to file as many returns as quickly and efficiently as possible. Even if you were in business for yourself, we can re-construct your records and submit a return in good faith.
3. Settlement Taxes via Installment Agreements – Sometimes all I need to do for you to help you is to negotiate a monthly payment agreement that you can live with.
4. Due Process Appeals – For some taxpayers, the IRS collection letters can seem like a runaway train headed straight for you while you’re stuck on the tracks. In some cases that runaway train may have trampled over your taxpayer rights and a time-out is necessary to preserve those rights and stop the train. An appeal may be the key to your settlement taxes.
5. Represent you in an IRS Audit. Many taxpayers choose not to face IRS agents, even if their returns are fully documented. I take that worry away from you. A lot of work goes into my preparation for an IRS audit and the results of my presentation are usually good news for clients.
6. Simply let me speak on your behalf to the IRS. Many taxpayers are intimidated by the IRS and get tongue tied or worse when speaking to the IRS. I do this on routine basis with the IRS.
Some things you need to keep in mind as you start using Tax Resolution Services:
1. Do Not Ignore the IRS letters! If you dread opening them, then you are in need of an advocate to represent you before the IRS. One of the first things I will ask for is a copy of the most recent IRS letter. As your representative, I take all of that off your hands.
2. The IRS does not negotiate. If you owe $50,000 and want to submit an offer of $2,500 in satisfaction of the that tax bill, your financial disclosure must support that offer. If your financial disclosure indicates that you have the ability to pay the back taxes within a reasonable time, the IRS will turn down your offer and turn up the screws. And there is no, “ok, I’ll up it to $5,000” aspect to this process.
3. The benefit of relieving stress by hiring an Enrolled Agent cannot be overstated. I’ve represented many clients who are in audit and do not want to face the auditor. I take that off your hands and let you focus on other areas of your life.
4. Experience Counts – I have over 35 years’ experience providing tax resolution services to individuals and small businesses before the IRS and in formulating their business structure.
5. Ask about Fees – Don’t get further in the hole by paying an outrageous fee. I will quote you a fixed fee and we will arrive at a payment option that fits your budget.
6. I am a Tax Resolution Specialist, trained to identify your tax problem quickly and efficiently.
Let us go to work for you!